A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Pavilion, the fourth-person puzzling adventure from Visiontrick Media, throws you directly into its mysterious world without any text tutorials or beginning explanations.
- Through interactions with the surrounding environment you indirectly manipulate and guide the main character through the world and its puzzles.
- A puzzle game portrayed through exploration and audio-visual imagery.
- By interacting and observing you gradually, bit by bit, learn things about both the puzzling gameplay and the world itself. A world unknown to both the player and the main character.
- A surreal dream-like place where reality clash with fantasy. Fully realised in beautiful hand-crafted 2D art and dreamy ambient music that makes for an unforgettable audio-visual experience.
A game in two chapters:
- Chapter 1 out now(this).
- Chapter 2 out in 2017 as dlc.
Get the soundtrack by Tony Gerber!
|Published||211 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||218 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Atmospheric, Experimental, Hand-drawn, Isometric, Point & Click, Relaxing, Singleplayer, Surreal, weird|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Interactive tutorial, Textless|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: